Regular Commission Meeting
Date: February 06, 2019
Time: 2:00 - 11:59 p.m.
Registration Required: No
1. Call to Order by the Chair - Action
2. Public Comment:
The public is invited to address the Commission regarding any item that is not scheduled for discussion as part of this Agenda. No action will be taken by the Commission at this meeting as a result of items presented at this time.
3. Consent Calendar- Action
Items on the Consent Calendar will be taken in one motion without discussion.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: December 5, 2018
4. Public Hearings - Action
- File No. 2018-09: Amendment No. 1 to the Sphere of Influence of the Rincon Valley Fire Protection District Environmental Determination: Exempt Pursuant to Section 15061(b)(3) of the State CEQA Guideline.
- File No. 2018-14: Roseland Fire Protection District Reorganization No. 18-01 (Roseland FPD) Involving Dissolution of the Roseland Fire Protection District, Annexation of the Portion of the District Outside the City of Santa Rosa to the Rincon Valley Fire Protection District, and Transfer of the Assets of the District, Including Reserves, to the City of Santa Rosa.
Environmental Determination: Exempt Pursuant to Sections 15061(b)(3) and 15320 of the State CEQA Guidelines
- File No. 2018-16: Amendment No. 2 to the Sphere of Influence of the Windsor Fire Protection District
Environmental Determination: Exempt Pursuant to Section 15061(b)(3) of the State CEQA Guidelines.
- File No. 2018-16: Windsor Fire Protection District Reorganization No. 18-01 Involving Dissolution of the Bennett Valley Fire Protection District and the Rincon Valley Fire Protection District, Detachment of the Service Area of the Mountain Volunteer Fire Company and Three Integrated Response Plan Areas from County Service Area No. 40 (Fire Services), and Annexation of Those Territories to the Windsor Fire Protection District.
Environmental Determination: Exempt Pursuant to Sections 15061(b)(3) and 15320 of the State CEQA Guidelines.
5. Regular Calendar - Action
- Request for Reduction in Fee Deposit/Waiver of Fees: Pending Application for Detachment from Palm Drive Health Care District.
6. Information/Report Items - Informational and/or Direction
- Legislative Report (Verbal)
- Executive Officer’s Report (Verbal)
7. General Announcements - Informational
8. Confirm Meetings - Action
- Commission Meeting: March 6, 2018, at 2:00 p.m.
- Budget Committee Meeting: March 6, 2018, at 1:00 p.m.
9. Adjournment - Action
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in a LAFCO meeting, please contact the LAFCO Clerk at (707) 565-2577. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will assist LAFCO staff in assuring that reasonable accommodations are made to provide accessibility to the meeting.
Pursuant to Government Code Section 84308, if you wish to participate in the proceedings indicated on this agenda, you or your agent is prohibited from making a campaign contribution of $250 or more to any Commissioner or Alternate Commissioner. This prohibition begins on the date you begin to actively support or oppose an application before LAFCO and continues until three months after a final decision is rendered by LAFCO. If you or your agent has made a contribution of $250 or more to any Commissioner or Alternate Commissioner during the 12 months preceding the decision, that Commissioner or Alternate Commissioner must disqualify himself or herself from the decision in the proceeding. However, disqualification is not required if the Commissioner or Alternate Commissioner returns that campaign contribution within 30 days of learning both about the contribution and the fact that you are a participant in the proceedings.
Pursuant to Government Code Sections 56700.1 and 81000 et seq., any person or combination of persons who directly or indirectly contributes $1,000 or more or expends $1,000 or more in support of or in opposition to a change of organization or reorganization that will be or has been submitted to the Sonoma Local Agency Formation Commission must comply, to the same extent as provided for local initiative measures, with reporting and disclosure requirements of the California Political Reform Act of 1974. Additional information can be obtained by contacting the Fair Political Practices Commission at (916) 322-5660.
Pursuant to SB 343, any writings or documents provided to a majority of the members of the Commission regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of the agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive, Room 104A, Santa Rosa, CA during normal business hours. If the supplemental materials are made available to the members of the Commission at the meeting, a copy will be available for public review at the same address and at the Commission meeting itself.